• Set up at your bank, quoting your Enforcement agent reference number.
Account Number = 00000000
Sort Code = 57-11-76
• It is your responsibility to ensure that payments are made on time and to cancel your standing order once your debt is fully paid.
• Post a Cheque or postal order, payable to Newlyn plc, quoting your name, address and Enforcement Agent Reference Number on the reverse.
• Please allow 5 working days for the payment to reach our office, and should you require a receipt enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
Paypoint / Post Office
• Your unique payment barcode is displayed on the front of your Newlyn letter, if you have not received a letter, lost your letter or require another letter please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Using your barcode, you can make your pre-arranged payments at the post office or a PayPoint outlet, to find your nearest payment point see links below.
From 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) will apply in the UK and we are required to inform people of certain information about how we process their data. In order to provide you with this information, we have updated our privacy notice. It explains important information, like the personal data we hold, what we do with it and the rights available to you. You can view the relevant privacy notice here